Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

On Blogging

My first week and a half of blogging has been a blast. I realize my approach of writing a long-form essay each day, along with a brief globetrotting news sampling, differs from what most blogs do, but the're's got to be room for more in the blogosphere than just the lightening fast world of opinion and controversy on the issues of the day. So I will stick with my more ponderous, pondering reflections, which is what I find most satisfying anyway.

I've discovered that the links to my first set of daily essays, listed on the left, do not work, and do not have time to correct them before a weekend trip to the mountains (blogging will be light till Monday). But the list does summarize the subjects I've posted on, and the posts are available by scrolling down or by checking the September archives.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?